Addiction to alcohol or drugs is a horrible disease... not a choice. It progressively and predictably kills, not only the addicted, but the spirit of family and friends as well.
Bruce Hall has been in operation since January 1985. We have served over 9,000 patients and their families. Our philosophy is that the disease affects the family as much as the addicted patient. We offer treatment/education/support for the family and the extended work family as well. We believe that all patients should be respected and include them in all decisions of their treatment.
At Bruce Hall, holistic, individualized treatment includes a patient's family working in conjunction with licensed addiction counselors, certified addiction registered nurses and doctors specializing in addiction care.
We offer expert treatment in a caring, supportive environment. No matter how bad things seem, there is a choice, there is treatment, there is hope... Bruce Hall
Carolinas Hospital System is proud to continue to offer detoxification services unsurpassed by any other hospital in the Pee Dee.
- private rooms all with bath and shower
- 24-hour nursing care with emergency services
- community reentry/outing
- 24-hour relationship with self-help commitment
- 7-day per week therapy services
- an affiliate of a major hospital system
- staff experienced and credentialed in alcohol and drug treatment services (John Booth, MD)
- two levels of care
- Medically Managed Detox
- Medically Monitored Detox
- in operation for 24 years
Our areas of specialized expertise include:
- in-house 12 step program
- psychiatrist on staff
- partnership with Pee Dee Mental Health
- addictionologist/medical director
Our accreditations include:
- The Joint Commission
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC)
For more information about Acute Inpatient Detoxification Services at Bruce Hall, please call: Toll Free (800) 221-8108 or T: (843) 661-3133